Commercial Bridge loan are short-term loans, typically taken out for a period of 2 weeks to 3 years pending the arrangement of larger or longer-term financing
Standard Loan Terms
- Max Loan Amount: $10,000,000
- Max LTV: 65% of Appraised Value or
Purchase Price (The lowest)
- Rate: Starting at 10.99%
- Term of loan: 12-24 months
- Payments: Monthly Interest Payments with
Balloon at Maturity
- Prepayment penalty: None
Standard Closing Costs
- Origination Fee: 1-2%
- Underwriting Fee: $1,500
- Legal: $750 – $1,500
- Appraisal Fee: $1,000 – $5,000 (Depend on Property Type)
- Title Insurance and recording fees: 1%
- Multifamily Apartment
- Other property types case by case.
- Credit Application
- Last 2 bank statements (US bank account)
- Copy of ID and Borrowing Entity docs
- Purchase Contract (If Purchase)
- Property Insurance
- Lease Agreement (If Applicable)
Standard Closing Time
- The Usual Time to Close is 10-20 days.
RBI Private Lending is a direct lender and does not rely on other institutions to close the loans. Once the title work and appraisal are ready, We will be too!
Do you make personal loans?
We do not make personal loans, only for real estate investment.
What kind of real estate loans do you make?
RBI finances real estate investments, both the purchase of properties for rent or second residence, as well as renovations for subsequent resale. We also finance the real estate development
What is the interest rate and loan term?
Usually, loan rates are 9% and 1.75% points. Loan terms are 12-36 months
What is the loan type?
Most our loans are interest only, which means a fixed interest is paid throughout the term and full balance at maturity. For example, a $100,000 with 12 months term and 9% rate will yield 12 monthly payments of $750 and a final payment of $100,000
What happens if I sell the property or prepay the loan before maturity?
In most of our loans there is no prepayment penalty.